Whether you enjoy sunny days at the beach, bottomless brunches, or outdoor barbeque, our hottest season is finally here! No matter what your plans are for the summer, the one thing we know for sure is, summer = less makeup. We’ve compiled a list of eyebrow trends to try this summer to have you feeling confident and looking great.
The Everyday Summer Brow Look
Natural looking brows are in this summer. This trend is easy to achieve and hassle-free. It’s all about following the natural shape of your
brows, not too thin, not too thick.
How can I achieve this summer look?
- You want to start by using a brow brush or spoolie to brush your brows upwards.
- Pick a color that is a shade or two lighter than the natural color of your brows. Use your eyebrow pencil/gel to fill in sparse areas where needed with hair-like strokes.
- Take a spoolie to blend the colors into your eyebrows. The more you blend it in, the more natural it looks.
A Semi Permanent Solution…
There is a semi permanent makeup solution that will make your brows look natural and filled in to perfection. Natural Look By Eva offers the best Microblading services in Bolingbrook Illinois. Just think about the extra minutes you will save daily not having to do your eyebrow makeup.
Full and Fluffy Summer Brows
Thin looking eyebrows are a thing of the past and it doesn’t look to be returning anytime soon! This summer, full and fluffy brows are in.
The bushy, fuller-looking brows have been a dominant and powerful trendsetter this summer.
How can I achieve this look?
- Keep in mind that less is more when tweezing your brows.
- Prime your brows by lifting all the hairs up.
- Fill in any sparse areas with light, hair-like strokes
- Use eyebrow wax or spritz to hold your brows in place.
- Use concealer to clean up your brows and define the shape of your brows
The Ombre Brow Technique
If you’re looking for a semi-permanent technique that gives a fluffy appearance, ombre brows are your best solution. The process involves filling in sparse areas and creating a gradient effect on the brows. The color graduation starts at the beginning of the brow’s arch and gradually gets darker towards the tail of the brows.
BLEACHED & COLOR BROWS
So many celebrities have been spotted rocking the bleached brow/color brow trend, namely Kim Kardashian & Lizzo so we had to include it in a list of brow trends for this summer. The thought of bleaching brows may scare some people. Luckily, there is a way to achieve the bleached brow look without actually bleaching your brows.
- How can I achieve this look?
- Brush concealer into the eyebrows using your spoolie brush.
- Add an extra layer of concealer.
- Use Translucent powder in and around the arch of your eyebrow.
Let’s face it. During the summer season, we really do opt for less is more when it comes to our
routines. Step outside in confidence this summer! Let’s talk about our semi-permanent makeup services
today. Give us a call.