Ombre brows are definitely in and just about everyone is talking about it.
Why is this trend in semi-permanent makeup becoming so popular? Let’s talk about it.
WHAT ARE OMBRE BROWS?
The ombre brow procedure includes applying thousands of tiny dots of pigment into the skin, building and defining the brow shape gradually.
Ombre powder brows usually have longer-lasting results and work with most skin types, including oily or combination skin. The procedure is called “ombré” because the front of the brow has a faded, soft look and gets increasingly darker through the arch and ends with a bold tail. Ombre brows are both waterproof and smudge-proof.
WHY IS IT SO POPULAR?
There are several reasons why ombre brows are so popular. Ombre powder brows are great for just about any skin type, unlike microblading which works for specific skin types. Here are a few reasons why they are so popular.
LONG LASTING: They last for a long time. On average the pigment used in the procedure can last anywhere between 2-3 years.
NO HARSH LINES: Ombre brows leaves you with a more natural-looking brow.
CUSTOMIZABLE: You can get the brow shape you have dreaming about. They are customizable based on what the client wants.
TOLERABLE: This semi-permanent brow solution is less painful than microblading.
WIDE RANGE OF COLOURS: A wide range of colors are available to complement your skin tone and BROW hair color. The color chosen will specially match your natural skin and hair tone.
THINGS TO AVOID BEFORE GETTING AN OMBRE PROCEDURE:
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages or caffeine, 48 hours before your procedure.
- Do not take any form of blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, at least a week before the procedure.
- Avoid getting a wax, getting a tan or tinting around the eyebrow area at least 3 days before your appointment.
- Try to avoid any anti-aging treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, laser, facials 2 weeks before your appointment.
- Avoid getting facial injections 1 month before the procedure.
We are one of the most trusted permanent makeup solutions in Bolingbrook, Promenade. We have helped thousands of clients feel good and boost their confidence level with various semi-permanent eyebrow styling techniques. So if you’re thinking of trying ombre brows and enhancing your beauty, feel free to get in touch with us today. Schedule an appointment online to reserve your spot!