Attention ladies, do you feel shy while going to big gatherings because of your eyebrows that are very low on volume and noticeable sparse? If you answered yes then keep reading. This article is going to change your life. We are going to provide you with the best solution for your eyebrow issues.
If you need natural, beautiful, and full eyebrows, then you might want to consider microblading. In case you don’t know what microblading is, let me define it for you.
What is Microblading?
“Micro-blading is a technique in which semi-permanent pigmentation is added to the epidermal layer of your brows.”
These pigments are basically tiny brow hairs that are tattooed with the help of a needle-like-instrument. These eyebrows are not natural and permanent. But you can increase the lifespan of your microbladed brows by following the instructions generated by your microblading technician.
With this advanced tattooing technique, you can get almost any kind of look you want. Where should you get this treatment done? Is there any reliable source you can trust blindly for getting microblading treatment? Those are pretty good microblading questions to know.
Natural look by Eva is the best place to get your microblading service done. Eva is someone you can trust. She is a licensed esthetician, having years of experience doing microblading. “Eva,” owner of Natural Look by Eva, says that she can produce almost every look for her customers who are interested in getting the microblading procedure. She can turn your uneven arched eyebrows into pretty-looking even eyebrows that can make you walk confidently in public and around your friends and family.
You can make an appointment with the natural look by Eva to get a microblading treatment. Also, you have to follow some important tips that are crucial before getting the treatment. Let’s take a look at some of the things you must avoid before doing the microblading procedure at Natural Look by Eva.
4 Must-Avoid Things To Know Before Microblading
- Avoid Waxing
Waxing can cause an unnatural feeling on your eyebrows. Consider avoiding it because microblading is all about working with what you naturally have. Moreover, if you have the urgency of waxing, then do it 7 days before the day of your appointment.
- Avoid Botox
Botox should be avoided the same as waxing. We strongly advised not to get botox before your microblading treatment because if you do and the microblading treatment is done the brow placement may not settle where and how you want it once the Botox wears off. If you must do your Botox appointment before your microblading procedure, please do
so at least a month in advance.
- Don’t Consume Caffeine or Alcohol
Intake of caffeine and alcohol can be harmful. Don’t consume alcohol or caffeine 24 hour prior and after the microblading treatment. Why? Because both alcohol and caffeine are blood thinners. This may result in frequent bleeding while conducting a microblading procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Ibuprofen, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the microblading procedure.
Here are some other microblading tips that you should follow for getting a safe treatment.
- You must be off Accutane for at least one year .
- Don’t tan your skin. You can do it prior 3 weeks if needed.
- Do not book your appointment before attending any major events. Major events include weddings, vacations and social events.
- Please avoid Retin-A or Retinol at least 30 days before getting the procedure.
- Please avoid doing chemical peels at least 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Be sure to finish all antibiotics at least 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoid taking Ginseng, Ginger, Ginkgo Biloba, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Fish oil or Omega supplements at least 7 days before the procedure.
- Wear a comfortable dress when going for microblading
- Bring pictures of the eyebrow shape you want to acquire by this technique.
- Conduct a detailed meeting with your technician before the day of the appointment.
- Follow all the instructions generated by your technician.
If you reside in Illinois and are looking for the best microblading artist in Illinois, then Natural look by Eva is the best option to go for.
Your safety is our priority. Our blog is fully based on sincere advice that can help you in having a safe microblading treatment. Natural look by Eva can provide you with friendly customer service and satisfaction.
Share your valuable thoughts about the blog post with us because it works as fuel in the engine for us.