Summer is less than thirty days away. We have noticed that Combo Brows are increasing in popularity and are likely to be the newest Eyebrow Trend of Summer 2022. We’ve seen so many eyebrow trends over the last couple of years, from the dangerously thin brows to bleached brows to even thicker, fuller, and more natural-looking brows. Combo Brows are increasingly becoming popular because of how realistic and natural they look and are best suitable for persons who are always on the go.
Summertime is the time for fun, sun, sea & parties! Who wouldn’t want waterproof, sweatproof, and smudge-proof brows during the months of summer? Combo Brows, a procedure where both the Microblading technique and Powder shading technique are combined, is the perfect solution
for the summer season because they are so easy to maintain.
Why Should You Get Combo Brows This Summer?
- They are waterproof and will stay on whether you decide to spend a day at the pool or beach
- Spend more time having fun and less time doing your brows because you don’t have to keep applying makeup to your brows daily.
- Your brows won’t sweat off during the hot summer days.
While the Combo Brows are semi-permanent, there are a few techniques you can try during the summer to protect your brows.
Here are a few tips for maintaining your Combo Brows this summer.
- Keep your tweezers handy. You might need to do some occasional plucking here and there.
- Use SPF to protect your brows daily during the summer, especially during days at the beach.
- Consider wearing a hat or sunglasses wherever you go out into the sun.
Take all the necessary precautions by protecting your skin from the sun after your Combo Brow procedure will reduce the risk of fading the color of your new brows and keep your sensitive skin safe from possible damage.
Eyebrows speak louder than words. Let your eyebrows do all the talking this summer. Would you be trying Combo Brows this summer?
Book your combo brow appointment with Eva of Natural Look by Eva, the best brow specialist in Illinois, Chicago.
Book your appointment before the summer is over!